Thursday, February 14, 2008

Marching on

I see storm clouds on the travel horizon. I’ve had it too easy the past month without too much travel and my check is about to be cashed.

Next week I’m in CA working at a customer site. I’ve been invited (AKA ordered) by my manager to head to the CA office next weekend for a “team building” exercise. This means golf. Too say that I suck at golf is too polite. I’ll have the pleasure of looking like a total idiot in front of my “team members”.

Week after next I’m (still) in Ca for a corporate road show. (That’s one weekend at home I’m missing.) Road shows = pickled livers.

The week road show I’m in Tokyo. (Second weekend at home I’m missing)

The week after that I’m in Austin. (Third weekend at home I’m missing)

The week after that I’m back in CA.

So let’s see…it looks like the grand sum of about 18 hours in my house over the next month.

Am I on a career path or the Baton Death March?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.