Friday, January 2, 2009

And we're off!

I’m sitting on a boiling cesspool of customer irritation as I begin the New Year.

Customer A is expecting that their equipment will be functional when they return from their two week holiday next Monday morning. It isn’t. I’m a software guy, it’s a hardware issue. Taint happening.

Customer B is expecting that I’ve sent them reams of technical documentation while they were on holiday the past three weeks. That just didn’t happen either.

Customer C is expecting that I finished writing up a paper for publication next month while the customer was off on holiday the past two weeks. Nor did that occur. I suppose it would help me to actually start writing the paper this month if I want to publish it next month. It seems like my publication submission deadline is on the 22nd of this month.

Tick tock…tick tock.

No comments: